Thursday, April 23, 2009

My first trip to the Wichita ZOO!


On Tuesday April 21st, Huck and I went to the Wichita zoo with Tiffany and Lucas. We had a very good time. Huck didnt even fall asleep in the car on the way there, and he stayed awake the whole time, riding in his stroller up until the very end he dosed off for a little while but woke up before we actually left, and was still awake when we got home, about an hour later. We saw LOTS of animals, and LOTS AND LOTS of BIRDS!!! When we were in the 'MONKEYS' there was a big gorilla right next to the window, where there was a bench Huck and I were sitting on, and I got a good picture of him/her.. It was so cool, Huck was talking to him, and at that same time he met a cute little girl whos name was kierra, she was prolly 1year ish.. The gorilla is the only picture I took..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment