Friday, August 7, 2009

Uncle Daniel Graduates!!
























































On Friday May 29th 2009. Uncle Daniel(my baby brother) graduated from High School!! Huck did SOO well during the graduation ceremony.. He danced to the music, took a little snooze in my lap, and clapped for all the graduates.. What a big boy. I was so thrilled to be taking my son to his uncles graduation.. It was a great night, sad.. well kinda.. I mean my baby brother graduated.. We are now both grown ups.
We did get to spend a lot of time with uncle Dan while we were in WI. So that made me really happy.
*The pictures are a little blurry because I had Huck on my lap, and was cramned in between my mom and some guy, with some other person on top of my back. But you get the idea.
**The pictures of Huck were taken on the swings at Daniel's graduation picnic.
We are SOO proud of you Uncle Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment